- University of Surrey, Department of Sociology Visiting International Fellowship in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship at Swansea University in UK, 2018
- Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles PhD Studentship, UK 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Swansea University in UK, 2018-2019
- AVAST Research Fellowship for International Students in Czech Republic, 2018
- Winton Advanced Research Fellowships in Physics of Sustainability, UK 2019
- PhD Fellowships at SDU Center for Energy Informatics to study in Denmark, 2018
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Denmark, 2018
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Master in Australia, 2019
- Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Scholarships for International in UK, 2019
Full Tuition GREAT Scholarship for Indian Students at Newcastle University in UK, 2018
Newcastle University and the British Council India is offering Full tuition fees scholarship starting in September 2018 for one year of study. This scholarship is available to citizens of and permanently resident in India.
Students need a good level of English language to study at Newcastle University. English will be the main language you use socially and for study. If English is not their first language they will need to provide a recognised English language test or qualification.
The Newcastle University (officially, the University of Newcastle upon Tyne) is a public research university in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England.
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme. Applications cannot be considered in advance of applicants meeting these two criteria. MPhil, doctoral (eg,PhD, Integrated PhD, EngD, DClinPych), Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma, Newcastle University intercalating students or placement, study abroad or exchange students are not eligible to apply for awards.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study Architecture and Urban Development; Agriculture and Food; Biomedical Sciences, Biotechnology and Healthcare; Business and Accounting; Computing Science, Digital and Data; Culture, Heritage, Media and Creative Arts; Energy; Engineering; Languages, Literature and Linguistics; Law; Marine and Transport and MBA.
Scholarships will cover the full cost of tuition fees.
- Available to citizens of and permanently resident in India.
- There are two scholarship awards available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
To be considered for awards applicants must be citizens of and permanently resident in India and must hold an offer for an eligible undergraduate or Master’s degree programme in one of the following subject areas:
- Architecture and Urban Development,
- Agriculture and Food,
- Biomedical Sciences, Biotechnology and Healthcare;
- Business and Accounting;
- Computing Science, Digital and Data
- Culture, Heritage, Media and Creative Arts
- Languages, Literature and Linguistics
- Marine and Transport
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted using the online application form. Other applications will not be accepted.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
June 29, 2018.