The new Chevening Financial Services Fellowship for mid-career professionals. This fellowship is being funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
The programme aims to build expertise in specialist skills such as risk management, actuarial sciences, investment management, and financial regulation which will increase the talent pool in the Indian market and provide a fillip to growth in the sector.
Chevening is the UK government’s international awards programme aimed at developing global leaders since 1983. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations, Chevening offers two types of award – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships – the recipients of which are personally selected by British Embassies and High Commissions throughout the world.
Fellowships are available for mid-career professionals.
Field of Study:
The Chevening Financial Services Fellowship is a fully funded eight-week residential fellowship hosted by King’s College London.
Each fellowship includes:
- Full programme fees
- Living expenses for the duration of the fellowship
- Return economy flight from India to the UK
- Indian students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
- Be a citizen of India and currently live in the country. You must not hold British nationality.
- Have at least seven years’ relevant work experience prior to applying.
- Have an excellent academic background in the field of finance or considerable experience of working in such fields.
- Have a good working knowledge of English (to be assessed by a qualified English language assessor).
- A postgraduate level qualification (or equivalent professional training or experience in a relevant area) at the time of application.
- Agree to adhere to all relevant guidelines and expectations for the programme.
English Language Requirements:
Fellows must have a good working knowledge of English (to be assessed by a qualified English language assessor).
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Applications for this fellowship will be open from 6 August to 10 October 2018. If you are conditionally selected, please familiarize yourself with the placement timeline.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Applications for this fellowship will be open from August 6 to October 10, 2018.