The Swansea University is inviting applications for Fully Funded Swansea University and EPSRC PhD Scholarship starting on October 2018.
The Swansea University is a public research university located in Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom. It was chartered as University College of Swansea in 1920, as the fourth college of the University of Wales and in 1948 became the first campus university in the UK.
Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is awarded to do research in Advanced Functional Coatings for Integrative Semiconductor Materials and Devices.
This scholarship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus an annual stipend of £14,777 for three years.
- This scholarship is open to UK/EU candidates only.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry, physics or materials science, and a relevant Master’s degree or equivalent research experience. A strong background in materials chemistry, thin films or surface analysis will be advantageous.
- We would normally expect the academic and English Language requirements to be met by the point of application.
English Language Requirements:
All students must demonstrate that they have achieved a certain level of English before starting their programme. You will need to provide a recognised English language test or qualification before you can be accepted to Swansea University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Candidates must complete and submit the following documentation by the stated deadline.
To apply for this studentship, please download the College of Science PGR Scholarship Application and return it to the College of Science with the following:
- Academic References – all scholarship applications require two supporting references to be submitted. Please ensure that your chosen referees are aware of the funding deadline, as their references form a vital part of the evaluation process. Please either include these with your scholarship application or ask your referees to send them directly to science-scholarships-at-swansea.ac.uk
- Academic Transcripts and Degree Certificates – academic transcripts and degree certificates must be submitted along with the scholarship application by the funding deadline. We will be using these to verify your academic qualifications.
- A recent CV
- Candidates should use the ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ section of the application form to explain why the award they are applying for particularly matches their skills and experience and how they would contribute to the development the project.
Please email the documents to science-scholarships-at-swansea.ac.uk or post.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
September 1, 2018.