- University of Surrey, Department of Sociology Visiting International Fellowship in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship at Swansea University in UK, 2018
- Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles PhD Studentship, UK 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Swansea University in UK, 2018-2019
- AVAST Research Fellowship for International Students in Czech Republic, 2018
- Winton Advanced Research Fellowships in Physics of Sustainability, UK 2019
- PhD Fellowships at SDU Center for Energy Informatics to study in Denmark, 2018
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Denmark, 2018
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Master in Australia, 2019
- Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Scholarships for International in UK, 2019
Fully Funded Falling Walls Science Fellowship for Journalists in Germany, 2018
The Falling Walls is delighted to offer fully funded Science Fellowship for Journalists/Bloggers to study in Berlin, Germany. This fellowship is available to applicants of all nationalities.
It is aimed at journalists and bloggers with at least three years of experience, and who hope to advance their knowledge in the area of sciences.
Falling Walls is a unique international platform for leaders from the worlds of science, business, politics, the arts and society.
Fellowships are available for Journalists/Bloggers.
Field of Study:
Fellowships are awarded in the area of sciences.
The fellowship includes travel expenses (economy class), accommodation for 3 nights (organized by Falling Walls Foundation), conference fees and meals (breakfast at a hotel, catering during the Falling Walls events).
Available to applicants of all nationalities. Scholarship can be taken in Berlin, Germany.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Freelance and full-time journalists or bloggers can apply. Professionals in fields such as research, teaching, public relations and advertising are not eligible. The applicants must have a minimum of three years professional journalism/blogging experience in which they have written about the subject of sciences.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
Please fill in the online application form below and submit two work samples together with a CV and a cover letter (both in English) stating your motivation to apply for the fellowship by 24 June 2018.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
June 24, 2018.