Scholarships: The Lahore University of Management Sciences is now accepting applications for Fully-Funded MBA Scholarships for International Students in Pakistan. The scholarship provides 100% refund of GRE/GMAT fee to all admitted students.
The Masters of Business Administration (MBA) programme at the Suleman Dawood School of Business (SDSB) at LUMS provides an intense and demanding academic experience, involving two years of full-time study. The programme aims at developing global business leaders – individuals who can provide leadership at any level, in an increasingly global economy.
Host College/University: The Lahore University of Management Sciences is an independent research university located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. LUMS was founded in 1984 by the patronage of the business–industrial community spearheaded by Syed Babar Ali. LUMS is ranked as the top varsity in Pakistan in the QS University Rankings for the year 2016, 111th in Asia and among the top 700 in the world.
Degree level/ Field of Study: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Scholarship Award: This is a fully funded scholarship.
- Admission Fee
- Registration fee
- Tuition Fee
- Hostel Accommodation
- Hostel Registration
- Summer Orientation Programme
- Reading Material
Nationalities: Citizens of Nepal, SriLanka or Afghanistan are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Scholarship Duration: Two years
Eligibility Criteria: In order to be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant
- Must meet the minimum academic criteria for admission;
- Must be a Citizen of Nepal, Sri Lanka or Afghanistan;
- Must not be of Pakistani origin and should not have a Pakistani passport/NICOP/CNIC. Applicants holding dual nationality out of which one is Pakistani are not eligible to apply through the LUMS International Student Programme.
College Admission Requirement:
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the minimum eligibility criteria in order to be considered for admission to the Graduate Programme. Meeting these criteria does not guarantee admission to the Graduate program.
- English Language Requirements: The medium of instruction at LUMS is English for all degree programmes offered. Assessments are accepted in English only. Applicants are required to take Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) in order to be considered for admission. Only GMAT/GRE (General) scores are valid and, hence, applicants with previous LMAT scores need to take the GMAT/GRE (General).
Applying procedure Instructions: To avail this scholarship, applicants are required to apply to LUMS through the LUMS Online Admission application.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: February 28, 2018.