- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
Fully Funded PhD Studentship at PML and University of Exeter in UK, 2018
Plymouth Marine Laboratory and the University of Exeter are inviting applications for a fully-funded PhD studentship to commence in September/October 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter. For eligible students, the studentship will cover UK/EU tuition fees plus an annual tax-free stipend of at least £14,777 for 3.5 years full-time study
PML is a multidisciplinary, internationally renowned, strategic marine research centre. For 2018 we have a number of prestigious and exciting opportunities for outstanding students wishing to conduct PhD projects in our five areas of research excellence: Earth observation and remote sensing; biogeochemical cycling; biodiversity and molecular science; marine ecosystem modelling; and socioeconomics of ecosystem goods and services.
Studentship is available to study PhD programme.
Field of Study:
Studentship is awarded in Monitoring Arctic ocean acidification from space using satellite Earth Observations.
For eligible students, the studentship will cover UK/EU tuition fees plus an annual tax-free stipend of at least £14,777 for 3.5 years full-time study.
- UK and EU students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
- Scholarship can be taken inthe UK.
The student would be initially, for the first year, based in the University of Exeter’s Centre for Geography, Environment and Society, at the Penryn campus in Penryn, Cornwall. For the following years, they will then be expected to work at PML, within the Remote Sensing, Marine Biology, and Biogeochemistry groups in Plymouth, Devon. Research visits to Norway are also anticipated.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and CV to humanresourcesgroup-at-pml.ac.uk.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
August 31, 2018.