The University of Edinburgh is calling applications for PhD Studentship in End-to-End Slice Management in 5G Mobile Networks to start as soon as possible but no later than 1st February 2019. This is fully funded studentship available UK and EU students.
The University of Edinburgh, founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities.
Studentship is available to pursue the PhD programme.
Field of Study:
Studentship is awarded to do Research and standardisation for 5G mobile networks is currently underway.
This is a 3.5 year fully funded PhD studentship position (fees and stipend included) to start as soon as possible but no later than 1st February 2019.
- Only UK/EU based applicants are eligible to apply
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
This is a 3.5 year fully funded PhD studentship position (fees and stipend included) to start as soon as possible but no later than 1st February 2019. Eligibility requirements include:
- Only UK/EU based applicants are eligible to apply.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree (with Honours) but ideally a Masters degree in Computer Science (or related field) with first-class performance.
- Solid background in mobile communications and networks essential, and additionally in network security and applied machine learning preferred.
- Relevant research or industry work experience.
- Possess excellent system building and communication skills, and be able to work well in a team environment.
English Language Requirements:
University accepts all of the English language qualifications for entry to the University, including IELTS qualifications from any IELTS test centre.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
Interested and highly self-motivated candidates meeting the above requirements should contact Dr Mahesh Marina by e-mail in the first instance including detailed CV (with names of at least 2 referees) and previous degree transcripts. The deadline for applications is 30th September 2018.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
September 30, 2018.