- NASA Animation Fellowship for International Students in USA, 2018
- Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships in UK, 2019/2023
- CRENC Studentships for MD Students, MDs and Medical Residents, 2018
- PhD Studentships in Computer Science for African Students in South Africa, 2018
- Freethinker Fellowships for International Students in Germany, 2018
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship at PML and University of Exeter in UK, 2018
- FCReL PhD Student Fellowship Opportunities in Canada, 2018
- Stoller Scholarships 2018/2019 for Undergraduate Course at University of Bolton in UK
- University of Cape Town Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in South Africa, 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Australian and International Students at Massey University, 2018
Goodenough College Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2018-2019
Scholarships: For the academic year 2018-2019, Goodenough College is offering Entry Scholarships for international students.
Scholarships are designed to support students who might not otherwise be able to join University.
Host College/University: Goodenough College is a postgraduate residence and educational trust on Mecklenburgh Square in Bloomsbury, central London, England.
Degree level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Goodenough Commonwealth Scholarships: £10,000 for one year only
- Jonathan Hirst Commonwealth Scholarship: £10,000 for one year only
- Goodenough International Scholarship: £10,000 for one year only
- The Rowland Scholarship: £10,000 for one year only
- The David and Els Alwyn Scholarship: £10,000 for one year only
- McCahon Law Scholarship: £5,000 for one year
- Leatherseller’s Goodenough Scholarship: £5,000 for one year only
- Goodenough Musicians Scholarship: £5,000 for one year only
- Goodenough Artists Scholarship: £5,000 for one year only
- Goodenough Family Scholarships: 2 x scholarships for £5,000 per year for one year only, 1 x scholarship £5,000 per year for up to four years
- Goodenough PhD Scholarships: £5,000 per year for up to four years
- Sir Abraham Bailey Scholarship: £3,500 for one year
- Goodenough College American Friends Scholarship: $5,000 (US) for one year
- Education Scholarship: £2,000 for one year
- Heuer-Monaghan Marshall Residential Scholarship: $2,500 for up to two years
- Goodenough Scholarships: £2,000 for one year only
Nationalities: All nationalities are eligible to apply. Total 41 scholarships are available. Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
- Goodenough Commonwealth Scholarships: Commonwealth nationals including those from the UK.
Jonathan Hirst Commonwealth Scholarship: Commonwealth nationals including those from the UK.
Goodenough International Scholarship: Any applicant applying from outside the UK.
The Rowland Scholarship: Any applicant studying on a one year Masters course.
The David and Els Alwyn Scholarship: Any applicant studying on a one year Masters course.
McCahon Law Scholarship: For those applying to undertake the BPTC or LPC course.
Leatherseller’s Goodenough Scholarship: For British nationals who have undertaken tertiary and further education in the UK and permanently domiciled in the UK who are studying on a one year Masters course.
Goodenough Musicians Scholarship: Applicants studying on a music performance course.
Goodenough Artists Scholarship: A practising visual or fine art student studying on an art ourse.
Goodenough Family Scholarships: A single person or a couple who will be living at the College with one or more children.
Goodenough PhD Scholarships: Students enrolled on or due to start a PhD course (or enrolled on an MPhil course with the intention to upgrade to a PhD).
Sir Abraham Bailey Scholarship: Previous Abraham Bailey Bursars are encouraged to apply.
Goodenough College American Friends Scholarship: US citizens applying from outside of the UK (minorities are encouraged to apply).
Education Scholarship: Applicants undertaking Masters or PhD in the field of education.
Heuer-Monaghan Marshall Residential Scholarship: Scholarship available to applicants and residents of the College who are in receipt of a Marshall Scholarship.
Goodenough Scholarships: Any applicant in financial need. Seven of these scholarships will be awarded as Community Scholarships. A Community Scholarship allows an applicant to engage in community life by, for instance, allocating meal plan tokens, tickets to major College events and a small budget they may draw upon for other events such as expenses to attend a Dean’s Seminar.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions: Applications for Entry Scholarships are made at the same time as submitting your application to live at the College.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: June 30, 2018