- NASA Animation Fellowship for International Students in USA, 2018
- Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships in UK, 2019/2023
- CRENC Studentships for MD Students, MDs and Medical Residents, 2018
- PhD Studentships in Computer Science for African Students in South Africa, 2018
- Freethinker Fellowships for International Students in Germany, 2018
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship at PML and University of Exeter in UK, 2018
- FCReL PhD Student Fellowship Opportunities in Canada, 2018
- Stoller Scholarships 2018/2019 for Undergraduate Course at University of Bolton in UK
- University of Cape Town Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in South Africa, 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Australian and International Students at Massey University, 2018
Grants for International Students at Ruhr University Bochum in Germany, 2018
Scholarships: The International Office of RUB is currently accepting applications for graduation grants for international students funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Host College/University: The RUB is on its way to becoming one of the leading European universities of the 21st Century. Almost all courses are offered as Bachelor and Master degree programmes. University helps shape the RUB and their open-mindedness makes the RUB an attractive place for people from around the world.
Degree level: Grants are available to pursue graduate degree programme.
Field of Study: Grants are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarships are amounting to 400€ monthly within a period of four months.
Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. Scholarship can be taken in Germany.
Eligibility Criteria: The scholarships are offered to international students who:
- Are studying at the RUB and graduated from a foreign school and/or completed their first university degree abroad.
- Are close to their final degree (Bachelor; Master; State Examination or equivalent degree), thus plan their graduation within the summer term 2018.
- Affected good to very good performances during their studies.
- Are reliant on financial support during their final phase of the study.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Applying procedure Instructions: It is not required to submit the application in person. You can only submit your application online.
Please fill the following online-survey precisely and carefully: Registration for a graduation grant
After filling the online-survey (Step 1) the following documents have to be sent as a single pdf-file via Email to Rebekka Kirsch within the application deadline:
- Certificate of enrolment for the summer term 2018
- Copy of residence permit (for non-EU students)
- Transcript of Records
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- University lecturer’s letter of recommendation (by request, this letter may be sent directly to Rebekka Kirsch by the lecturer)
- Optional: certificate of social commitment at RUB (may be advantageous though it is not a requirement)
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: March 19, 2018