- University of Surrey, Department of Sociology Visiting International Fellowship in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship at Swansea University in UK, 2018
- Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles PhD Studentship, UK 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Swansea University in UK, 2018-2019
- AVAST Research Fellowship for International Students in Czech Republic, 2018
- Winton Advanced Research Fellowships in Physics of Sustainability, UK 2019
- PhD Fellowships at SDU Center for Energy Informatics to study in Denmark, 2018
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Denmark, 2018
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Master in Australia, 2019
- Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Scholarships for International in UK, 2019
Grenoble Quantum Engineering (GreQue) Doctoral Scholarships in France, 2019
Applications are invited for Grenoble Quantum Engineering (GreQue) Doctoral Scholarship Program in France.
The QuEnG doctoral program is funded by the Idex-UGA and aims to foster a multidisciplinary ecosystem for quantum technologies. It will provide the laureates with a double training involving fundamental research in top-level laboratories and strong industrial exposure through internships within our network of industrial partners.
Grenoble is world renowned for its fundamental research institutes in condensed matter physics, nanosciences, computer sciences & mathematics as well as its high-tech innovative companies ranging from local start-ups to multinational groups. Grenoble area hosts 25 000 academic and industrial researchers and more than 60 000 students. Grenoble’s ecosystem is ranked within the top 5 innovative cities in nanotechnologies worldwide and 1st in Europe.
Scholarships are available to study PhD programme.
Field of Study:
The topics include experimental and theoretical aspects of
- Superconductive Qbits,
- Computer science
The salary is 1758 €/month before tax for 3 years.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Up to 5 positions are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in France.
GreQuE Doctoral Programme is funded by the European Community under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA). Applicants must fulfil the MSCA mobility criteria: No nationality conditions, but applicants must not have spent more than one year in France during the last three years.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
- You must have found a PhD project that will be supported and supervised by one (or more) researcher(s) based in one of the following laboratories: Institut Néel, INAC, LPMMC, LNCMI, LIG and Institut Fourier
- Download the PhD programme application form
- With the help of your thesis supervisor, you must fill in this application form with all the requested details
- We will make sure your application matches the programme requirements.
- Save as PDF each document: Application form / CV / exam results / diplomas….
- Merge all these PDFs into ONE single.PDF file
- Send by email this that final PDF file.
- You must request (at least) two recommendation letters based on the template included at the end of the application form (section F).
- Selected students will receive a convocation for the interview and instructions to prepare their travel and stay in Grenoble. All travel/accommodation expenses will be covered by LANEF for 3 days/2 nights. This will provide enough time for each applicant to visit their hosting laboratory and to finalise their oral presentation together with their future thesis supervisor. Non-selected applicants will receive a short feedback report within 2 weeks.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
September 30, 2018.