Scholarships: Applications are invited for HDR Scholarships supported by the Bond University. Scholarships are awarded to highly qualified students commencing PhD programme in 2018. Bond University is committed to providing a high-level HDR experience to ensure success in students’ research and research training.
Host College/University: The Bond University is a private not-for-profit university located in Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. It has been listed in the global top 20 universities in the Times Higher Education (THE) Rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World. Bond was also recently ranked as Australia’s number one university for student experience for the 11th consecutive year in the 2017 Good Universities’ Guide. Since its inception in 1989, Bond University has primarily been a teaching focused higher education institution.
Degree level/ Field of Study: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The University places a focus on commencing Doctoral students only for living stipend scholarships. Masters students are not eligible to apply for HDR Scholarships. The 2018 full-time stipend rate will be $27,082.00 per annum (indexed annually).
Nationalities: Australian and international students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have master’s degree.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate proficiency in English. The TOEFL is the most frequently submitted examination score that the University receives, however,the Admissions Office will use other measures upon the applicant’s request. The IELTS, ACT, and SAT examinations may also be used..
Applying procedure Instructions: The first 3 steps in the application process below must be completed prior to lodging your Scholarship application (Step 4). These steps 1 – 3 will take 4-6 weeks to complete – You must ensure that you allow sufficient time before the Scholarship application closure date.
- Step 1– Expression of interest (EOI) to Faculty.
- Step 2– Find a Supervisor.
- Step 3– Apply for Admission to Bond University.
- Step 4 – Apply for Scholarship: Assessment of Scholarship applications framework.
You must have received a Letter of Offer for Admission to Bond University
You must apply using the online Apply for scholarship form
How to Apply:
In order to apply for an HDR program, students must meet the required academic entry requirements, as well as satisfy visa, residency and English proficiency requirements.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: March 31, 2018