Scholarships: The Torrens University Australia is offering Health Scholarships for international students. This scholarship will cover 20% of 1 year of tuition fees for Bachelor Degree or 20% of 1 trimester of tuition fees for Diploma or Master’s Degree.
Host College/University: The Torrens University Australia is a private university with locations in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. It is part of the Laureate International Universities network and is Australia’s third private university.
Degree level/ Field of Study: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor’s, diploma or master’s degree programme.
Available Subject: Torrens University Australia offers scholarships for high calibre candidates for courses in Beauty & Aesthetics, Nutrition, Public Health, Counselling and Sports Development. Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Nationalities: International students can apply for these scholarships.
Scholarship Award: This scholarship will cover 20% of 1 year of tuition fees for Bachelor Degree or 20% of 1 trimester of tuition fees for Diploma or Master’s Degree.
Eligibility Criteria: This scholarship will be awarded to a new student as determined by the following criteria:
- Academic Drive: Must be able to show a dedication to their academic studies, and/or passion for studying in order to satisfy the judging panel that they will persevere with their course and not withdraw, change course or change education providers.
- Community Minded: Must demonstrate a willingness to get involved, be proactive and a personable attitude through a history of volunteer or community work.
- Industry Passion: Must display a passion for their chosen industry.
- Australian citizen/resident: This scholarship is only eligible to students who meet citizenship or residency requirements
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Download and complete the application form here: Health Scholarship Application Form.
- Please include your resume and email your completed application, stating the type of scholarship you are applying for in the subject line.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: December 31, 2017.