- NASA Animation Fellowship for International Students in USA, 2018
- Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships in UK, 2019/2023
- CRENC Studentships for MD Students, MDs and Medical Residents, 2018
- PhD Studentships in Computer Science for African Students in South Africa, 2018
- Freethinker Fellowships for International Students in Germany, 2018
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship at PML and University of Exeter in UK, 2018
- FCReL PhD Student Fellowship Opportunities in Canada, 2018
- Stoller Scholarships 2018/2019 for Undergraduate Course at University of Bolton in UK
- University of Cape Town Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in South Africa, 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Australian and International Students at Massey University, 2018
HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management Full-time M.Sc Scholarships in Germany, 2018
Scholarships: The HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management offers scholarships for outstanding candidates interested to study full-time M.Sc programme in Management.
The HHL full-time M.Sc. Young Leipzig Leader Scholarship is designed to provide financial assistance and academic distinction to those students who display outstanding leadership qualities and potential.
Host College/University: HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management, formerly known as Handelshochschule Leipzig, is a private business school based in Saxony, Germany. Established in 1898, it is one of the world’s oldest business schools.
Degree level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time M.Sc programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Management.
Scholarship Award: A scholarship value of 5000 EUR (reduced from the program’s tuition fee by HHL)
Nationalities: EU and Non-EU nationals are eligible to apply. Scholarship can be taken in Germany.
- Successful admission into HHL’s full-time M.Sc. program is required
- A completed scholarship application is required
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language.
Applying procedure Instructions: The mode of applying is online.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: EU nationals must submit their scholarship application by June 20, 2018, and Non-EU nationals must submit their scholarship application by May 30, 2018