- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
High Performance Sports Academy Scholarship, New Zealand, 2018
Up to five High-Performance Sports Academy Scholarships are available to students studying a Toi Ohomai course in 2019. Scholarships are open to New Zealand citizens and permanent residents only.
The Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology (Toi Ohomai) High-Performance Sports Academy Scholarship program aims to support students to achieve high academic results in the course of their choice, whilst pursuing excellence in their sporting code.
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate/graduate/postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study in Sports.
Up to $5,000in scholarships may be awarded each year, providing candidates of sufficient merit are available.
Up to five High-Performance Sports Academy Scholarships are available to students studying a Toi Ohomai course in 2019.
- The scholarship is available for New Zealand citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand.
- Applicants must be:
- Open to all prospective students who are intending to study at Toi Ohomai in 2019. Open to New Zealand citizens and permanent residents only.
- Open to students participating in a sport that is recognized on the Sports New Zealand list of national sports organizations.
- Existing scholarship students and Pathway to Podium athletes are encouraged to apply.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
Applicants must clearly demonstrate:
- A record of academic achievement
- That they meet the entry criteria for their chosen course
- Significant sporting achievement(s) to date and the potential to further excel in their sporting code
- Leadership qualities
- Each applicant must provide a one-page statement detailing these attributes and explaining why they would value this scholarship.
- Two further references from people who know the applicant well (who are ideally not family members; and one of whom should be a current or recent coach) must also be submitted.
- It is important to attach other evidence, such as photocopies of exam results and school reports, to the application.
- Consideration of the suitability of applications will also be subject to Toi Ohomai’s capability, in conjunction with local agencies, to provide access to facilities and support appropriate to the applicant’s chosen sport.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 26, 2018.