ICTP seeks applications for postdoctoral positions starting Fall 2019 from outstanding young scientists of any nationality with a strong research record.
For more than 50 years, the Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) has been a driving force behind global efforts to advance scientific expertise in the developing world.
Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programs.
Field of Study:
Fellowships are available to study the following research topics:
- Physics of Nanostructures
- Equilibrium and Non-equilibrium Many-body Quantum Systems
- Atomistic, Molecular, and Electronic Structure Simulations
- Materials for Renewable Energy Applications
ICTP offers internationally competitive remuneration and a number of benefits. Appointments will be made for two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further year.
- Fellowships are available to students of all nationalities.
- Scholarship can be taken in Developing Countries
Fellows must have completed a PhD in physics or related disciplines prior to the start of their Fellowship. Preference will be given to applicants in the areas of expertise of the CMSP group; candidates who have obtained their PhD after 2014 will be given priority.
Adequate proficiency in English language is required.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Candidates should apply through the ICTP online application system.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 15, 2019.