- University of Surrey, Department of Sociology Visiting International Fellowship in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship at Swansea University in UK, 2018
- Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles PhD Studentship, UK 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Swansea University in UK, 2018-2019
- AVAST Research Fellowship for International Students in Czech Republic, 2018
- Winton Advanced Research Fellowships in Physics of Sustainability, UK 2019
- PhD Fellowships at SDU Center for Energy Informatics to study in Denmark, 2018
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Denmark, 2018
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Master in Australia, 2019
- Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Scholarships for International in UK, 2019
IMBRSea International Master Scholarship in Marine Biological Resources, 2018-2019
The Scholarship applications for the academic year 2018-2019 are now open for International Master in Marine Biological Resources (IMBRSea). For the IMBRSea 2018-2019 edition, there are 12 EM Partner Country scholarships and 4 EM Programme Country scholarships available.
Host College/University: The International Master in Marine Biological Resources (IMBRSea) is a joint Master programe organized by eight leading European universities in the field of marine sciences, supported by the European Marine Biological Resource Center (EMBRC). The IMBRSea programe takes the strengths from the International Master of Science in Marine Biodiversity and Conservation (EMBC+) and prepares students for the rapidly evolving demands of the blue bio-economy (all economic activities that depend on the sea) and research on the sustainable use of marine biological resources.
Degree level/ Field of Study: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Available Subject: Based on the objectives of the EMBRC consortium, IMBRSea covers a wide range of subjects related to the sustainable use of marine biological resources. With an emphasis on marine biological and ecological processes, the programme links biology of marine organisms and environmental studies with subjects in marine policy and planning.
Scholarship Award: Study fees for IMBRSea are set at € 4500 for EU students and € 9000 for non-EU students. Fee-waivers have been installed for self-funding students. With a fee-waiver EU students pay € 3500 per year; non-EU students pay € 4500 per year. More information about study costs is available Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are available for the academic year 2018. Apply for these scholarships before 30th March 2018.
Number of Scholarships: For the IMBRSea 2017-2018 edition there are 12 EM Partner Country scholarships and 4 EM Programme Country scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in Ghent University (BE), University of Pierre and Marie Curie (FR), University of the Algarve (PT), University of Oviedo (ES), Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology (IE), University of the Basque Country (ES), Polytechnic University of Marche (IT), University of Bergen (NO) and Université de Bretagne Occidental (FR), supported by fourteen Marine Research Institutes belonging to the European Marine Biological Resource Centre (EMBRC).
Eligible Nationalities: EU and Non-EU students are eligible to apply.
- A Bachelor, Honours or Master degree in biology, ecology, environmental sciences, oceanography, marine sciences, geography, geology, or other equivalent degrees with a minimum of 180 ETCS at the latest by 1st September of 2018 and for non-European students preferably before 1st March 2018.
- Knowledge of the English language is considered as a basic requirement. All students must provide evidence of their proficiency in English through one of the following documents:
- A recent TOEFL Certificate: minimum score: 570 points (paper) or 87 points (internet).
- A recent IELTS Certificate: minimum score: 6.5.
- A recent Certificate of a University Language Centre testifying that the student masters the necessary knowledge of English to function academically (specify CEF-level / minimum CEF-level B2).
- A recent Cambridge English certificate: Cambridge English First (FCE) – grade A or B.
- A certificate proving that you have followed at least 1 year of higher education in English.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Copy of a valid passport
- Copy of a CV
- Completed motivation form
- First university degree and other relevant degrees
- Documentation of language proficiency
- Other relevant documentation and references
University degrees and transcripts must be sent either as originals or as certified true copies. An official stamp with date and signature is required. In general, attestation by the local embassy, the police, a notary public or state or municipal administration agency is accepted. Failure to provide all the necessary documents disqualifies the applicant and the application will not be registered.
- Step 1: Preparing for IMBRSea
- Step 2: make an IMBRSea personal account in the IMBRSea application tool
- Step 3: enter all required data in the IMBRSea application tool
- personal data
- study overview
- language skills
- Step 4: submit the IMBRSea application to the IMBRSea coordination office before March, 30th 2018 (4 pm CET). Exceptionally EU-students can apply until June, 1st 2018, however it is not possible to apply for an Erasmus Scholarship after March, 30th 2018.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: March 30, 2018