Applications are invited for The Indian Partner Arts Scholarship to recognise academic excellence for Indian students at Macquarie University in Australia.
The Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia, in the suburb of Macquarie Park. While only 50 years young, Macquarie has risen to be a progressive and influential institution both locally and internationally. Our campus brings together 40,000 students and 2000 staff in one thriving hub of discovery.
Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study any postgraduate program in the Faculty of Arts at Macquarie University, including the dual masters.
The Award covers 50% of the total tuition fee to study any postgraduate program in the Faculty of Arts at Macquarie University, including the dual masters.
- Scholarships are available for Indian students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
- Be a citizen of India.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate program or be a recent graduate from:
- Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Kolkata
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
- The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
- Achieved a minimum GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0.
- Meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
- Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2019.
- Accept your Admission Offer and pay by the deadline.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants must meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Please contact the International Office at your institute to nominate you for this scholarship or email mi.india-at-mq.edu.au for more information.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
For programs commencing in: Session 1 2019 (Feb): December 21, 2018 and Session 2 2019 (July): June 14, 2019.