Scholarships: The School of History and Institute for Medieval Studies at University of Leeds is offering up to four taught master’s scholarships. These awards are open to Home/EU and International students.
Host College/University: The University of Leeds was established in 1831. The university of Leeds is ranked as the 32nd best in Europe and globally ranked 93rd in the 2016-17.
Degree level: Scholarships are available for pursuing masters programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded within the School of History and Institute for Medieval Studies.
Nationalities: These awards are open to Home/EU and International students.
Scholarship Award: Up to four taught masters scholarships are available at a value of £14,500 each (as a full/partial fee waiver and partial cash award where the fees are less than the award). There are four scholarships available, Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
- Please note that these awards are highly competitive: it is generally expected that successful applicants will hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK Upper Second Class Honours degree. Applicants should either have graduated with the appropriate First Degree or be in their final year of study
- Applicants for all taught MA courses in the School of History and Institute for Medieval Studies are eligible to apply
- Scholarship holders are expected to reside mainly in Leeds or the region, and to actively contribute to and participate in the intellectual life of the postgraduate community
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the School/IMS’s English Language requirements.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Students must have done the following by the deadline of May 4, 2018 completed the School of History and Institute for Medieval Studies Application form for Taught MA Scholarships
- Copies of transcripts from previous degrees
- Two academic references
Applied for one of our courses by 4 May 2018 and been offered a place of study by 18June 2018
How to Apply for a Place of Study at Leeds
- If you would like to apply for a place on a taught postgraduate degree programme, please complete an online application.
How to Apply:
To apply for a School of History and Institute for Medieval Studies MA scholarship, please complete the application form and return it by email.
If you apply for a University-administered scholarship, you will automatically be considered for a School of History and Institute for Medieval Scholarship and you do not need to complete the School scholarship application form.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: May 4, 2018