- University of Surrey, Department of Sociology Visiting International Fellowship in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship at Swansea University in UK, 2018
- Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles PhD Studentship, UK 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Swansea University in UK, 2018-2019
- AVAST Research Fellowship for International Students in Czech Republic, 2018
- Winton Advanced Research Fellowships in Physics of Sustainability, UK 2019
- PhD Fellowships at SDU Center for Energy Informatics to study in Denmark, 2018
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Denmark, 2018
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Master in Australia, 2019
- Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Scholarships for International in UK, 2019
International Economics and Commerce Scholarships at UNIVPM in Italy,2018
The Marche Polytechnic University (UNIVPM) is offering 7 scholarships of 7.200 (seven thousand two hundred) Euros each (gross). The scholarships are open to foreign students enrolling in the Master’s Degree in “International Economics and Commerce (IEC)” – academic year 2018/2019.
The Marche Polytechnic University is a public university in Ancona, Italy. It offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in Agriculture, Engineering, Economics, Medicine and Biology.
Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded in “International Economics and Commerce (IEC)”.
Each scholarship is awarded for one academic year (with possibility of extension to the second year depending on availability of funds) and amounts to the overall sum of € 7.200,00 gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account.
Scholarships are open to international students.
- There are seven scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy.
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Be foreign citizens;
- Have applied for admission to the first year of the Master’s Degree Course in International Economics and Commerce for academic year 2018/2019 by 15th June 2018, according to the online procedure and have been admitted to the course by the Admission Committee
English Language Requirements:
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
Students who have applied for admission to the Master’s Degree Course within 15th June 2018 will have to sign and submit the FLOR scholarship application form by 15th June 2018 at 12:00 a.m. (midnight) CET. The application form is attached to the present notice of call. Applications must be submitted within 15th June 2018 at 12:00 a.m. (midnight) CET, exclusively through the online procedure.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
June 15, 2018.