Scholarship Brief Description: Applications are open for Lebanese International Finance Executives Scholarship Programme for January 2018 intake. The scholarship is available to pursue their academic aspirations in the field of finance. It is a unique combination of financial support and mentor-ship opportunity by a LIFE Senior Member who will provide guidance and advice to the scholars on their professional objectives.
Host College/University: The university is colloquially known as one of Australia’s sandstone universities. Its campus is ranked in the top 10 of the world’s most beautiful universities by the British Daily Telegraph and The Huffington Post, spreading across the inner-city suburbs of Camperdown and Darlington.
Degree level/ Field of Study: The scholarship is available to pursue degree programme.
Available Subject: The scholarship is awarded in finance, business, economics, or a related degree.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover up to USD 12,000 per year.
Eligible Countries: Lebanon
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet these requirements:
- Are you Lebanese? Or of Lebanese descent?
- Do you need financial support to help you achieve your goals?
- Do you want to study finance, business, economics, or a related degree?
- Are you a top student?
- Would you like to be mentored by a Seasoned Finance Executive to guide you in your career in finance?
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Applicants can apply through online processor give on the LIFE website.
- If applicants meet all the eligibility criteria and their programme starts in January 2018, click on the link below to apply.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: January 2018 intake.