Scholarships: International School of Uganda (ISU) invites outstanding students, who have completed O Levels or will be completing their IGCSEs, to apply for its Partial Scholarship Programme.
This programme aims to provide a pre-university education to academically, artistically or sportingly gifted students for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
Host College/University: International School of Uganda (ISU) is an international school in Kampala, Uganda. It serves students ages 3 through 19.
Degree level: Scholarships are available for pursuing diploma programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships will be considered for the following: Academic, Arts (one or more of Visual Arts, Drama, Music) and Sports.
Scholarship Award: ISU will provide a scholarship for a successful candidate for a period of 2 years, 2018-2020, covering up to a maximum of 75% of the school fees.
Nationalities: International students can apply. Scholarship can be taken in Uganda.
- Entering Grades 11 and 12 and Full IB Diploma candidates
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Documentation – for students from outside of ISU
- Scholarship Application Form
- Copy of School ID card
- Letter of recommendation from School Principal
- School reports from the past 3 years
- ‘O’ Level result slip/IGCSE official result/provisional results if attending a school who will sit their IGCSE’s in May
- Birth certificate/passport
- Completed ISU Forms:
- Application for Admission
- Medical and Physical Information
- Confidential School Report
- Student Personal Statement
- A portfolio of work that could include videos and photos
- All official documentation needs to be stamped and certified.
- Complete Scholarship Application Pack and send via email.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Deadline: March 29, 2018