37 Special Master Scholarships Contest for International Students
IED Istituto Europeo di Design is currently inviting applications for 37 Special Master Scholarships Contest for International Students. Scholarships cover the 50% or the 70% of the tuition fees for 2018/2019 Master courses held in Milan, Florence, Rome, Turin, Venice, Madrid and Barcelona.
For more than fifty years, the Istituto Europeo di Design has been operating in the fields of education and research in the disciplines of design, fashion, visual communication, and management. Today, the IED is a constantly expanding international network that issues first-level academic diplomas and organizes three-year courses, Masters Courses, continuous professional development and advanced training courses.
In order to apply candidates need to show proficiency in the course language at minimum level B2.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Scholarships are awarded to Learn the following courses:
- Courses In Italy
- Brand Management and Communication
Design – Innovation, Strategy and Product
Fashion Communication and Styling
- Graphic Design – Focus on New Media
Brand Design and Management for food, wine and tourism
- Arts Management
Food Design Project Experience
- Transportation Design
- Business for Arts and Culture
Courses in Spain
- Comunicación y Moda
Dirección y Gestión de Comunicación, Marketing y Publicidad
Dirección de Marketing Digital
Diseño de Moda
Diseño Textil y de Superficies
Diseño de Accesorios de Moda
Dirección y Gestión de Empresas de Moda
Dirección y Gestión de Producto de Moda
Diseño de Interiores
Diseño de Iluminación
Escenografía y Espacios Expositivos
Motion Graphics Design
Diseño Editorial: Medios Impresos y Digitales
Digital Fabrication and Media
Strategic Design Labs
Communication Design Labs
Product Design Labs
- Diseño de Espacios Interiores
Diseño de Moda
Marketing y Comunicación de la Moda
Space Design Methodology
Planificación Estratégica y Creativa de Comunicación de Marca
Innovation Strategies and Entrepreneurship
- Scholarship Award: IED – Istituto Europeo di Design fosters talent by making a total amount of 235.000 euro available for scholarships open to creative students. The best project will be awarded a 11.130 euros scholarship.
- Nationality: Students from the following countries are eligible: Brasil – Bulgaria – Romania – Serbia – Germany – Austria – Sweden – Norway – Finland – Switzerland – Colombia – Ecuador – Mexico – Peru – Turkey – Lebanon – Egypt – India – Korea – Taiwan – Thailand – CIS Countries.
- Number of Scholarships: Up for grabs are 37 scholarships covering the 50% or 70% of the tuition fees for Master Courses in Design, Fashion, Visual Arts and Communication held in Milan, Barcelona, Florence, Madrid, Rome, Turin, and Venice.
- Scholarship can be taken in Scholarships cover the 50% or the 70% of the tuition fees for 2018/2019 Master courses held in Milan, Florence, Rome, Turin, Venice, Madrid, and Barcelona.
Students from the following countries are eligible:
Brasil, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Switzerland, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt, India, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, CIS Countries.
CIS countries include: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Ukraine.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Participation is subject to the registration.
- Participation is strictly reserved for candidates who have reached 18 years at the moment of application, in possession of a bachelor degree or – equivalent qualification – or having a job experience in the relevant field.
- Graduands are eligible, as long as they obtain the academic diploma within 30 days before the discussion of the Master course’s Thesis Project.
- Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the course, B2 as minimum level required.
English Language Requirements:
Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the course, B2 as minimum level required.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, choose the course you want to apply for and register using the form in this page. Then follow the instructions provided.
Read carefully the Regulation and arrange the papers according to the “Concept features and format” (art. 4) and the “Required documents” (art. 5).
Each candidate may apply for only one course and with only one concept.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 15, 2018.