Scholarships: A number of scholarships are now available at Kosovo International Summer Academy 2018, with a special focus on “Peacebuilding in post-conflict areas – Diplomacy, Leadership, and Negotiations”. Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Host College/University: The Kosovo International Summer Academy offers to students from all over the world the opportunity to engage in challenging academic work in the company of peers who share their exceptional abilities and thirst for knowledge.
The Kosovo International Summer Academy was inspired by experienced scholars with the purpose of developing a cadre of future global leaders with the ability to make significant changes in their community and the world, in the areas of economic, political and social development.
Degree level: This is a summer scholarship programme.
Field of Study: The call for applications for Kosovo International Summer Academy 2018, with a special focus on “Peacebuilding in post-conflict areas – Diplomacy, Leadership, and Negotiations”.
The Kosovo International Summer Academy will be welcoming distinguished professors from the world’s most prestigious universities, diplomats, high-ranking officials, and representatives of civic society, to teach courses and deliver speeches on:
- Professional Etiquette and Protocol
- Peaceful Conflict Resolution
- EU Integration Process
- International Law
- Human Rights
- International Justice
- International Security and
- The Role of Civic Society in Peacebuilding
Nationalities: International students.
- A number of scholarships are available for most qualified applicants.
- Scholarship can be taken in Kosovo.
Scholarship Award: All participants and attendees who fulfill the requirements during the program will be awarded with certificates from Kosovo Center of Diplomacy and University College “Universum”. Successful students will receive 6 ECTS credits of the course of ‘’War and Peace: Historical actors, structure, and processes’’, issued by the University College “Universum”.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Citizens of all countries in the world are eligible to apply
- Undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students (who are enrolled or have already completed aforementioned levels of university studies) and young professionals.
- Applicants born in 1984 and after
- You must be in good academic standing
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions: You will need to upload the following documents:
- Application form
- Passport photo (JPEG format)
- Letter of Support/Recommendation letter(optional)
Scholarships Official Web Links:
- Priority deadline: May 1st, 2018
- Visa Deadline: May 4th, 2018 (This Deadline applies if you need a visa to enter Kosovo).
- Final Deadline: June 5th, 2018