Scholarship Brief Description: The new International Undergraduate Scholarship is now available at Edith Cowan University in Australia. The scholarship offers a 20% reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU for students from selected countries.
Host College/University: ECU is situated in Western Australia, with more than 27,000 students at undergraduate and postgraduate level, approximately 4,300 of whom are international students originating from over 100 countries outside Australia.
Degree level/ Field of Study: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered at ECU.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a 20% reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU. The scholarships are open to future international students seeking to study a bachelor degree at ECU.
Nationalities: Students from selected countries are eligible to apply.
Eligible Countries: Students who meet ECU standard course entry from Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Myanmar, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine, UK, USA and Vatican City are eligible for International Undergraduate Scholarship.
Eligibility Requirements: To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- Be commencing study at ECU in semester 1, 2018 or semester 2, 2018;
- Meet ECU’s academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice;
- Not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- Be an international student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- Intend to study an undergraduate degree; and
- Be studying at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Students are invited to apply through any one of ECU Authorized Education Agents.
- Students can also apply online on the ECU Online Application Portal.
- All qualifying applications to ECU are automatically assessed for the International Undergraduate Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
- Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: July 30, 2018