Irneri Scholarships for EU Central Eastern European Countries in Italy, 2018
Scholarships: Allianz Italia offers a 100% Scholarship (named in honor of Ugo Irneri) to be awarded to a recent graduate coming from EU Central Eastern European Countries.
Host College/University: The Master in Insurance and Risk Management by MIB Trieste School of Management (Italy) is one of just a handful in Europe for the training of consultancy, insurance, finance and risk management professionals.
Degree level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Insurance and Risk Management.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers the whole tuition fees (€ 22.000) and the board and lodging expenses (€500 for 12 months).
Nationalities: Students from EU Central Eastern European Countries (Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia) are eligible to apply. Scholarship can be taken in Italy.
- Academic degree (or equivalent qualification) in economics or in a technical subject;
Good working knowledge of English;
Citizenship: Eastern Europe countries which have recently joined the European Community: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
No minimum score required for either GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS or PTE. The GMAT code is PTX-VZ-37. The TOEFL code is 0100. There is no code for the PTE.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
If you are eligible for MIRM you will then be asked to send a number of documents to the school:
- Degree certificate and a list of the exams taken at University
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Not Mandatory: If available, a certificate of your English level such as TOEFL, IELTS or PTE
- Not Mandatory: If available, aptitude tests scores, preferably GMAT.
- Any other documents that may be of interest to the admission board.
MIRM’s GMAT school code is PTX-VZ-37
TOEFL school code is 0100
There is no school code for PTE.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Complete the MIRM online Application Form and type “Yes” in the field “Would you like to apply for a Scholarship” and insert “Irneri Scholarships” in the Scholarship list field.
- Upload the requested CV and Motivational Letter, highlighting also your strengths and achievements related to the Irneri Scholarship.
- Submit the Application form
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: August 19, 2018