The Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad now invites scholarship applications from qualified and deserving individuals seeking financial assistance in pursuing their full-time undergraduate studies in Malaysian institutions of higher learning.
The Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad (“KLK”) is a company incorporated in Malaysia and listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad with a market capitalisation of approximately RM26.7 billion at the end of December 2017.
Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is awarded in the fields of:
- Agricultural Sciences or related disciplines
- Sciences (Chemistry, Biotech)
- Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical & Electronics)
- Information Technology
- Real Estate Management
- Town & Regional Planning
Scholarship of value Degree: RM10, 000 per academic year.
- Scholarship is available for Malaysian citizens.
- Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Malaysian citizen
- Good academic results (STPM, A-Levels or equivalent minimum 2As / Foundation-minimum CGPA of 3.5)
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- A record of active participation in extracurricular activities
- Must have a confirmed placement from institutions of higher learning
- Not bonded, holding any other scholarship or receiving assistance from any organisation
- Be prepared to serve a 3 year bond with the Group at any location upon graduation.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
Download the application form. The completed form, certificates and offer letter from the institution are to be sent by post.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
August 24, 2018.