Scholarships: A postdoctoral scholarship in Solar Fuels is available at the KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
Host College/University: KTH Royal Institute of Technology is a university in Stockholm, Sweden, specializing in Engineering and Technology, it ranks highest in northern mainland Europe in its academic fields.
Degree level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postdoctoral programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Solar Fuels.
Nationalities: Students from Sweden are eligible for this scholarship. Scholarship can be taken in Sweden.
Scholarship Award: 25 000 per month
- PhD degree in chemistry not older than five years. Experience from the design, synthesis and characterization of transition metal complexes, oxides/hydroxides and their application in electrochemical and photoelectrochemical water splitting, is a necessary requirement.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions: The application must include the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter (detailing both your previous scientific work experience and your interest in this position)
- Research statement (max 2 pages)
- Contact information for three references
How to Apply:
Apply for this scholarship by e-mail.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
Scholarship Deadline: February 26, 2018