The Lincoln University is offering Lady Isaac Scholarship to New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident Students and International Students for postgraduate study and research in conservation and environmental areas.
This scholarship is now governed by The Isaac Conservation and Wildlife Trust and continues Lady Isaac’s legacy of supporting postgraduate study and research in conservation and environmental areas.
The Lincoln University is a New Zealand university that was formed in 1990 when Lincoln College, Canterbury was made independent of the University of Canterbury.
Scholarship is available for postgraduate study in either a Masters or Doctoral degree at Lincoln University.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is awarded to study Nature Conservation at Lincoln University.
Scholarship is valued at $20,000 per annul.
The Scholarship is available to New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident Students and International Students.
- One Scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
(1) Scholarships will be open to full-time students are eligible to register for full-time postgraduate study in either a Masters or Doctoral degree at Lincoln University.
(2) A scholarship may be awarded to a person who is not eligible to register as a postgraduate student for a Masters or Doctoral degree at Lincoln University provided he or she becomes eligible to register by the commencement of the next academic semester in the year of the award.
(3) The scholarship will lapse if the candidate is not registered for a postgraduate degree by the date established in 3(2) above or those established under the special provision.
(4) Preference will be given to applicants who are New Zealand Citizens or Permanent Residents.
English Language Requirements:
The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Candidates shall submit applications no later than 4.30 pm on 30 November. Applications will be submitted on the form provided.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 30, 2018.