- NASA Animation Fellowship for International Students in USA, 2018
- Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships in UK, 2019/2023
- CRENC Studentships for MD Students, MDs and Medical Residents, 2018
- PhD Studentships in Computer Science for African Students in South Africa, 2018
- Freethinker Fellowships for International Students in Germany, 2018
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship at PML and University of Exeter in UK, 2018
- FCReL PhD Student Fellowship Opportunities in Canada, 2018
- Stoller Scholarships 2018/2019 for Undergraduate Course at University of Bolton in UK
- University of Cape Town Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in South Africa, 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Australian and International Students at Massey University, 2018
Law Scholarship in China at Peking University School of Transnational Law, 2018
Scholarship: The Peking University School of Transnational Law (STL) is proud to announce the Belt and Road Scholarship for its LL.M. programme. This merit-based opportunity for applicants from countries associated with One Belt One Road will help contribute to a legal profession equipped to navigate this unique set of challenges and beyond. The aim of the scholarship is to drive economic cooperation, facilitate trade, and develop infrastructure throughout Asia, Africa, and Europe.
Host College/University: Peking University is a major Chinese research university located in Beijing and a member of the C9 League.
Degree level: These scholarships are available for STL’s LL.M. Programme.
Field of Study: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Law.
Scholarship Award: The Belt and Road Scholarships cover twenty-five percent of STL’s full program tuition. Scholarship can be taken in China.
Nationalities: International applicants can apply for these scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Be a national citizen of one of the countries in the One Belt One Road action plan or any other country associated with the initiative.
- First degree in law from a recognized university
- Completed the STL online application and submission of all required supporting materials
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
How to Apply: Applicants who satisfy the eligibility requirements will automatically be considered for the scholarship and thus apply by submitting STL’s online and hard copy applications.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: The application deadline for both admission into the 2018 LL.M. program and the posted scholarship is March 31, 2018. Each candidate will be invited to interview.