Scholarships: Leeds Arts University is inviting applications for Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarship for new international postgraduate students joining the university in 2018.
Host College/University: Leeds Arts University is the only specialist arts university in the North of England; our students enjoy a small, close-knit community in a creative atmosphere where anything feels possible. We believe this is the best environment in which to grow as an artist, designer, musician or filmmaker.
Degree level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate degree programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: There are two scholarship of £3000 available.
Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- 2 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The scholarship is available for all new full-time international postgraduate students who have been assessed as overseas for fee purposes and are holding an offer for study at the University.
Alumni who are successful in their application for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarship will not also be eligible for the alumni discount.
Applicants must have either…
- Degree at 2:2 and evidence of postgraduate study (PGCE teaching qualification, PG Certificate or PG Diploma)
- Degree at 2:1 or above, or is currently studying at Level 6
- IELTS 6 overall with no component below 5.5 for EU/International applicants
- Experiential learning in lieu of a degree to be assessed by Course Leader
- Leeds Arts University will accept IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with a minimum overall score of 6.0, with no individual component below 5.5, as is the minimum acceptable level for English Language proficiency. Comparable English Language Tests may also be considered and further information is available on the Home Office website.
Applying procedure Instructions: Please submit your application to international-at-leeds-art.ac.uk.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: Applications for 2018 entry are now open.