The Jaime Lucero Mexican Studies Institute at CUNY is proud to offer scholarships of up to $6730 to current and prospective CUNY undergraduate and graduate students. The scholarship is available to international students.
The fellowship will cover the student’s tuition for the remaining years left until graduation. Students being considered for the fellowship will be required to participate in an interview.
You will not need to submit any additional applications to be considered for this opportunity. Your regular application will be used to determine your eligibility. The scholarship can only be used for tuition
Scholarships are available to study undergraduate and graduate students.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
Up to $6730 to current and prospective CUNY undergraduate and graduate students.
- The scholarship is available to international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA.
- NEW CUNY Beas Applicants
- Have graduated or will graduate from high school or have earned or will earn a high school equivalency diploma by the end of the 2018-2019 academic year
- Intend to enrol full time in an associate or baccalaureate program at a CUNY Campus in Fall 2019 AND Spring 2020
- OR If a graduate student must intend to enrol full time in a master’s degree program either Fall 2019 OR Spring 2020
- Must demonstrate the significant financial need
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Application must be submitted online (see the link to apply below). You will provide us with your demographic, academic, and financial information.
- You will be prompted to provide your information as well as the name and email address of one recommended. We encourage you to start your online application as soon as possible. You will be able to save your application and continue later.
- Please note that only complete applications submitted through the online system will be accepted. Late applications will not be considered. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 31, 2019.