The Lincoln University is delighted to offer John W & Carrie McLean Trust Scholarship for PhD & Masters program. International & New Zealand citizen or permanent resident students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The aim of this Trust is to encourage and promote post-graduate research and development relating to sheep with the end objective being to advance sheep research in New Zealand.
Scholarships are available to pursue PhD & Masters program.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarships are valued at $10,000 pa.
Scholarships are available to:
- New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident Students
- International Students
- Two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Scholarships will be open to any post-graduate student from Lincoln University who is a New Zealand citizen or has been resident in New Zealand for a period of not less than three years at any time during his or her lifetime.
- Scholarships will be open to candidates who are eligible to register as candidates for postgraduate study (research only), PhD or the thesis year of a Masters degree.
- A scholarship may be awarded to a person who is not eligible to register as a candidate with Lincoln University provided he or she becomes eligible to so register by 1 March in the year following the awards, or by such other date as may be determined by the Vice Chancellor in a particular case.
- If a candidate awarded a scholarship under 3(3) above does not become eligible to register at Lincoln University by 1 March or by the date determined under the provisions of 3(3) above, then the award will lapse.
English Language Requirements:
A very good command of English in oral and written communication is mandatory.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Candidates shall submit applications no later than 1 November of the year preceding the award of the scholarship. Applications will be submitted on the form provided by the Scholarships Manager.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 01, 2018.