The Lincoln University Scholarships are available for New Zealand students. Scholarships are awarded for the purpose of supporting students from the eligible schools who are admitted to undergraduate or sub-degree study.
The Lincoln University is a New Zealand university that was formed in 1990 when Lincoln College, Canterbury was made independent of the University of Canterbury.
Scholarship is available to pursue Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Up to $5,000in scholarships may be awarded each year, providing candidates of sufficient merit are available.
- The scholarship is available for New Zealand citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand.
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, the applicant shall:
- Be a current year 13 student at one of the eligible schools.
- Apply for a full-time Lincoln University Undergraduate or sub-degree program.
- Have achieved NCEA level 2.
- Be entering their first year of tertiary study in the year immediately after the completion of NCEA level 3 or equivalent.
- Must be a New Zealand citizen or Permanent Resident.
English Language Requirements:
Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Please complete the application form below.
Completed applications should be submitted to the Lincoln University Scholarships Office by 31 October 2018.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 31, 2018.