Scholarships: The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is delighted to offer Xiaosong Zeng & Charles Goodhart Scholarship to pursue full-time taught master’s programme. Chinese students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Host College/University: The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is a world-class center for its concentration of teaching and research across the full range of the social, political and economic sciences.
Degree level/ Field of Study: Scholarship is available to pursue full-time taught master’s programme.
Available Subject: Scholarship is awarded within the Department of Accounting, the Department of Economics or the Department of Finance.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship is worth £26,448.
Nationalities: Chinese students.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have met the following requirements:
- The scholarship is available for a full-time taught master’s programme within the Department of Accounting, the Department of Economics or the Department of Finance.
- Applicants need to be nationals of and domiciled in mainland China.
- The scholarship will be selected on the basis of financial need demonstrated and the personal statement in the Graduate Financial Support application.
- If English is not the first language a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required with all elements passed at 6.0 or above. Applicants who have previously successfully completed programmes delivered in English will be exempt from the above requirement subject to submission of documentation. A minimum of one year of full-time study, employment or equivalent is required.
Applying procedure Instructions: To apply for LSE funding for programmes beginning in September 2018, you must:
- Submit your application for the programme.
- Submit your Graduate Financial Support Application Form via the Graduate application tracker.
- Receive an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) By 5 pm UK time on 26 April 2018.
Please complete Section G: Personal Statement of the Graduate Financial Support Application Form in order to be considered for any other LSE Scholarships for which you meet the criteria. If you only wish to be considered for the Graduate Support Scheme, you do not need to complete the personal statement.
The outcome of your Graduate Support Scheme application will be displayed after you have received an offer. Successful applicants selected for other LSE Scholarships or awards will be notified by email by the end of July 2018.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: April 26, 2018