26 Full-tuition Exemptions for International Students at LUISS
LUISS is offering 26 full-tuition exemptions to students who enrol, in the 2018-2019 academic year, in their first year of a single-cycle master’s programme.
LUISS offers an innovative educational approach at its four Departments: Economics and Finance, Business and Management, Law, and Political Science. Its goal is not simply to convey knowledge but to instil flexibility in young people, giving them a sense of mastery over their future.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study
Scholarships are open to non-Italian students.
- LUISS is offering 26 full-tuition exemptions for students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy.
Scholarships covers full-tuition fee.
10 full-tuition exemptions will be assigned to non-Italian students who will participate in the International Selection for enrolment in the 2018-2019 academic year in their first year of a single-cycle master’ program taught in English. The exemptions will be distributed as follows:
8 full exemptions for one of the following degree program in the Department of Business and Management: Management; Marketing; Corporate Finance
1 full exemption for the Economics and Finance degree program in the Department of Economics and Finance
1 full exemption for the International Relations degree program in the Department of Political Science.
10 full-tuition exemptions will be assigned to students who participate in the selection for enrolment in the 2018/19 academic year in the first year of a single-cycle master’s program in the Department of Economics and Finance – Economics as part the RoME Project (Rome Masters in Economics) taught in English.
6 full-tuition exemptions for enrollment in the first year of a single-cycle master’s program in the Department of Political Science, the Department of Business and Management and the Department of Economics and Finance, for students who have a GMAT score of 710 or higher or a GRE score of 160 or higher (in both the verbal and quantitative sections).
English Language Requirements:
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
It will be necessary to upload:
- A certificate showing the results obtained in the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) or GRE (Graduate Record Examinations) in each of the three sections:
- A certificate showing registration at a university and listing the exams taken, solely in the case of admission to be translated into Italian and legalized by the local Italian consulate or embassy in the country concerned;
- A school leaving qualification, which if awarded abroad must solely in the case of admission be translated and legalized and accompanied by a statement of equivalent value issued by the local Italian consulate or embassy in the country concerned;
- The certificate evidencing passing of an academic suitability test, if such is required for access to local universities in the country concerned;
- A curriculum vitae (in English);
- A cover letter (in English);
- A letter of reference from a lecturer (written in English).
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
March 30, April 30, 2018, and May 31, 2018