Scholarships: The LUISS Business School is inviting applications for up to 10 Scholarships for the Master in Risk Management and insurance starting on September 24, 2018. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. This scholarship is funded by MAG-JLT Group to a selected group of outstanding candidates.
Host College/University: The LUISS Business School develops and promotes research in different areas, maintaining a particular focus on Corporate Strategy and Restructuring, Corporate Governance, and Performance Measurement; Innovation and Organizational Design. The research is extended to business processes and corporate environments and covers emerging fields such as Ethics, Social Responsibility, and Sustainability. Experiential activities and the development of personal leadership represent a bridge between the needs of public and private organizations and the academic world.
Degree level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded to study Master in Risk Management and Insurance – Major of the Master in Management and Technology.
Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Scholarship can be taken in Italy.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate Degree in any discipline
- The LUISS Admission Test (mandatory)
- In order to be considered eligible candidates, applicants must be accepted into the Master in Management and Technology with Major in Risk Management and Insurance. Therefore, to apply for the scholarships, applicants must participate in the admission process.
Test Requirement: The admission test consists of English test, logic test, and personal interviews.
English Language Requirements: TOEFL/IELTS and GMAT/GRE are optional. Applicants with high scores are invited to provide the certificates to be exempted from the English or Logics tests.
Applying procedure Instructions: Prior to the Admission Test, candidates should send the following documents:
- Fully- Completed Application Form
- Copy of Degree Certificate. Once admitted in the program, international students should provide the Diploma Supplement or a Declaration of Value of the degree certificate.
- Digital ID Photo
- Copy of Passport or ID Document
- Curriculum Vitae
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GRE certificate (optional)
- Admission Fee Receipt EUR 75 admission fee (nonrefundable)
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: May 31, 2018