Mahidol University 500 Postgraduate Scholarships:
The Mahidol University Thailand is launching the 2018 Mahidol Scholarship Programme, with more than 50 full scholarships and 450 partial scholarships for qualified candidates to study at Mahidol University.
The Mahidol University, an autonomous research institution in Thailand, had its origin in the establishment of Siriraj Hospital in 1888.
Scholarships are available for pursuing masters and doctoral programme.
Field of Study:
Mahidol University will convene an active recruitment interview for potential scholarship grantees in the field of Science and Technology, Medical Science, Public Health, Social sciences, Humanities, and Liberal Arts, Linguistics, Culture, and Education and Environment and Natural Resource.
The scholarship covers part or whole of the tuition fees and other related academic fees. In addition, some outstanding candidates will be offered the monthly stipend of 2 years for Master’s programme and 3 years for PhD programme.
International students can apply for these scholarships.
- There are 50 Full scholarships and 450 Partial Scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in Thailand.
Applicants must be international students aiming to pursue the master or doctoral degrees at Mahidol University in the academic year 2018.
- Grants for Master’s Students: An applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree with a cumulative GPA of no less than 3.25.
- Grants for Doctoral Students: An applicant must hold a for master’s degree with a cumulative GPA of no less than 3.50.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must apply for an on-site interview by doing an online registration.
- Mahidol University will contact applicants for the further application process.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
The registration will be closed 2 days before the interview date of each venue. (On-site Interview Date: Jakarta: 5 March 2018, Medan: 7 March 2018 and Bali: 9 March 2018).