- NASA Animation Fellowship for International Students in USA, 2018
- Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships in UK, 2019/2023
- CRENC Studentships for MD Students, MDs and Medical Residents, 2018
- PhD Studentships in Computer Science for African Students in South Africa, 2018
- Freethinker Fellowships for International Students in Germany, 2018
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship at PML and University of Exeter in UK, 2018
- FCReL PhD Student Fellowship Opportunities in Canada, 2018
- Stoller Scholarships 2018/2019 for Undergraduate Course at University of Bolton in UK
- University of Cape Town Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in South Africa, 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Australian and International Students at Massey University, 2018
Mandela Centennial Fully Funded Scholarships for African students in Rwanda, 2018-2019
Scholarships: African Leadership University (ALU) is delighted to offer Mandela Centennial Scholarship Programme to study in Rwanda. The Mandela Centennial Scholarship selection process strives to understand candidates as individuals and to assess them within their own academic, professional and cultural contexts.
The Scholarship Program is a joint partnership between the Graca Machel Trust, the Mandela Institute for Development Studies, and African Leadership University.
Host College/University: ALU is pioneering a fresh approach to higher education in the 21st century; offering accredited undergraduate, postgraduate and executive education programmes in a unique and imaginative way. By integrating students’ learning with the real world, empowering students to take ownership of their own learning, equipping each student to think entrepreneurially, and employing the most engaging and inspiring teaching methods, ALU is pioneering a new take on higher education and leadership development.
Degree level: Scholarships are available for any degree programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the of courses offered the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers full tuition, travel, housing, and a stipend to cover food and other living expenses. For Rwandans living in Kigali, it will only cover tuition fees.
Nationalities: African students are eligible for this scholarship. Scholarship can be taken in Rwanda.
Number of Scholarships: The objective of the Mandela Centennial Scholars Programme is to honor President Mandela’s legacy and carry forward the important work he began in education by identifying 100 outstanding young Africans from disadvantaged backgrounds to attend ALU.
- Candidates should have the approval to study at ALU in Rwanda for any degree programme and should be an African national.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions: Once admitted, eligible candidates can access and submit their application for the Mandela Centennial Scholarship on the ALU Admitted Student Portal. Candidates for the scholarship will be required to take Artificial Intelligence admissions simulation called Knack, and submit a 500-1000 word essay for review by the scholarship committee.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: May 12, 2018