- NASA Animation Fellowship for International Students in USA, 2018
- Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships in UK, 2019/2023
- CRENC Studentships for MD Students, MDs and Medical Residents, 2018
- PhD Studentships in Computer Science for African Students in South Africa, 2018
- Freethinker Fellowships for International Students in Germany, 2018
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship at PML and University of Exeter in UK, 2018
- FCReL PhD Student Fellowship Opportunities in Canada, 2018
- Stoller Scholarships 2018/2019 for Undergraduate Course at University of Bolton in UK
- University of Cape Town Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in South Africa, 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Australian and International Students at Massey University, 2018
Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowships for International Students in Italy, 2018
Scholarships: Up to 12 MINDED Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowships are now available for experienced researchers. International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
The MINDED program will establish a new class of scientists, trained to integrate their knowledge over the fields of nanomedicine, neuroscience, and robotics, with the aim of developing new approaches for the diagnosis, imaging, and treatment of neurodevelopmental disorders.
Host College/University: Neurodevelopmental disorders (NDDs) are characterized by brain function deficits that usually show up early in children and can run throughout the lifetime of individuals. These deficits can affect memory as well as ability to learn, socialize and maintain self-control. The societal and economic impact is therefore important for the affected patients, their families, and society. MINDED wants to change the way these disorders are studied and treated, by combining Nanomedicine, Molecular Neuroscience, and Cognitive Neuroscience Robotics. This novel approach is the basis of the MINDED educational program, led by IIT in Italy and involving 15 partners worldwide.
Degree level: Fellowships are available to experience researchers.
Field of Study: Fellowships are awarded in Nanomedicine, Molecular Neuroscience, Cognitive Neuroscience Robotics, and Business Development.
Scholarship Award: Salary: following the guidelines of the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions, the fellowship is worth 63,000 Euro per year (inc. taxes and social contributions – Benefits and Italy Tax break may apply). Note that, as of 1 September 2017 MINDED fellows must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Italy for more than 12 months within the last 3 years. Duration: 2 years + 2 years renewal based on merit.
Nationalities: All countries students are eligible for this fellowship. Up to 12 fellowships are available. The program starts in 2018 at the IIT Central Lab in Genoa (Italy) and involves 16 more institutions based in Italy, Europe, Israel, and the USA.
- MINDED fellows will be appointed with a 2-year contract, renewable for 2 more years on a meritorious basis. Applicants should hold a Doctoral Degree (or at least 4-years of full-time equivalent research experience), be fluent in English, write a research proposal, and have outstanding career record. Following the guidelines of the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions, applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Italy for more than 12 months in the last 3 years proceeding September 1st, 2017.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
Applying procedure Instructions: Candidates can submit their CV and Research Proposal on the programme webpage, according to eligibility criteria and procedures. Applications must be submitted through the minded website.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: March 15, 2018