- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
Marine Environment (REM) International Master Scholarships, 2018-2020
Renewable Energy in the Marine Environment Scholarship
For the academic year 2018-2020, international scholarships are open to pursue Masters in Renewable Energy in the Marine Environment (REM). Erasmus Mundus scholarships are open to higher education Third Country and European students and academics from all over the world.
The programme is aimed to respond to challenges of the recent European Marine Strategy Framework Directives. A pivotal goal of the Programme is to promote international and European cultural exchange and interactions among students.
The Master in Renewable Energy in the Marine Environment (REM) is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) offered by four universities: University of the Basque Country, University of Strathclyde, Norwegian University of Science and Technology and École Centrale de Nantes.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Renewable Energy in the Marine Environment (REM).
|EMJMD Grant request||Programme Country students||Partner Country students|
|Contribution to the students’ participation costs in the EMJMD||8.500€||15.500€|
|Contribution to the students’ travel and installation costs||2.000€||7.000€|
|Contribution to the students’ subsistence costs||24.000€||24.000€|
International students are eligible for this scholarship. Scholarship can be taken in Spain, UK, Norway and France
- Entrance Requirements:
Academic criteria: fulfil the academic requirements to participate in the programme.
Procedure criteria: all the required data, forms and documents have been successfully submitted.
EM call restrictions: you have applied for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship to a maximum of two (2) joint programmes (EMMC and EMJD together) other than the REM and you have not been the holder of an EMMC scholarship previously.
“12 months rule”: in case you apply for a student scholarship, you declare that you are not currently resident of EU Member States, Iceland, Liechtenstein Macedonia, Norway or Turkey, nor have carried out your main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of these countries.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application form
- The REM Secretariat will check your eligibility and will communicate you whether you are eligible or not.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 15, 2018.