Scholarships: The Stockholm University is happy to announce the availability of Master Scholarships for international students. These scholarships will cover tuition fee of students. The scholarship scheme at Stockholm University is aimed at especially qualified students coming from countries outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland and who are required to pay tuition fees.
Host College/University: Stockholm University is a public university in Stockholm, Sweden. Stockholm University has two scientific fields: the natural sciences and the humanities/social sciences.
Degree level/ Field of Study: These scholarships are available to pursue master programme.
Available Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award:Stockholm University scholarships cover tuition fees only, which means that students will need to cover their own living costs.
Nationalities: Applicants from countries outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland. Scholarship can be taken in Sweden.
- Applicants must have to fulfil the general entrance (eligibility) requirements as well as the specific requirements for the programme you are interested in. The general eligibility requirement for all Master’s programmes is the possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher learning, corresponding to at least 180 credits in the European Credit Transfer System,
- Applicants must have a very good command of English equivalent to Course English 6/B from Swedish Upper Secondary School is also required.
Applying procedure Instructions: The mode of applying is online.
- Certificates and diplomas
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades
- Proof of English language skills
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: January 15, 2018.