Masters Scholarship in Arts and Cultural Management in Germany, 2018
The Goethe-Institut is calling applications for Masters Scholarship programme in Arts and Cultural Management at Leuphana University of Lüneburg Professional School. As an English-language, job-concurrent distance learning course, it is addressed to cultural professionals all over the world.
The Master’s programme Arts and Cultural Management is targeted at employees of cultural organizations in different countries who wish to improve in their profession regarding strategy building, entrepreneurship and audience development, taking into account opportunities and risks of fundamental societal changes, for example, societal political challenges, demographic migration, processes of digitization and globalization.
The Goethe-Institut is the Federal Republic of Germany’s cultural institute, active worldwide. We promote the study of German abroad and encourage international cultural exchange.
Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is awarded to study professional Arts and Cultural Management M.A. at Leuphana University of Lüneburg Professional School.
The Goethe-Institut offers two financial support options for Arts and Cultural Management students. The first option is to contact a Goethe-Institut in your country, which will help you with finding local partners for scholarships. If you need further consultation on how to find a first contact point, Dr Marguerite Rumpf from the Goethe-Institut Head Office will be glad to assist you.
As an English-language, job-concurrent distance learning course, it is addressed to cultural professionals all over the world.
- Up to scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany.
The Masters is aimed at candidates with
- An undergraduate degree (Bachelor or at least equivalent) that qualifies them for work in the field from an accredited university in Germany or abroad
- Generally one year’s relevant work experience
- Advanced English skills
English Language Requirements:
The following tests are accepted as proof of English proficiency:
- At least 80 points in an Internet-based TOEFL test
- At least 213 points in a computer TOEFL test or at least 550 points in a paper TOEFL test (both these tests have now been discontinued, but earlier tests are accepted)
- At least 6.0 points in an IELTS (Academic Version)
- At least level B2 in CAE/CPE
- At least 750 points in TOEIC (Listening and Reading) tests up to 2014 or 785 points since 2015
- Test from the Leuphana University of Lüneburg Language Centre with equivalent results
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
- Online application
- CV (table format)
- Certified copy of the degree certificate
- Copy of university entrance qualification certificate
- Proof of English skills
- Proof of at least one year’s professional experience (voluntary and part-time work accepted)
- Personal statement
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 31, 2018.