Scholarships: The World Trade Institute (WTI) is proud to offer Master Scholarships Programme for International Students. These scholarships are awarded in International Law and Economics.
Host College/University: The World Trade Institute (WTI) is a leading academic institution dedicated to studies, teaching and research in international trade and investment regulation and economic globalisation and sustainability.
Degree level: These scholarships are available to pursue the master degree.
Field of Study: These scholarships are awarded in International Law and Economics.
Nationalities: International applicants are eligible for this scholarships. Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland.
Scholarship Award: The WTI offers a limited number of partial grants (up to 25% of MILE/TRAIL+ tuition fees) to outstanding candidates.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have completed at least an undergraduate degree.
English Language Requirements: The MILE programme is taught exclusively in English and you need to arrive at the WTI with a level of English that allows you to fully benefit from the courses. In particular, your level of English needs to allow you to express yourself effectively in and outside the classroom, deliver on weekly writing assignments and adequately cover a weekly reading load of up to 200 pages.
Applying procedure Instructions: Applicants can apply via email.
- A completed version of this application form,
- A detailed CV [optional template],
- A letter of motivation (see section V of the application form for details)
- A two-page essay in English (see section V of the application form for details)
- Transcripts and degrees of all completed college/university courses,
- Evidence of English proficiency for non-native speakers
- Two letters of recommendation
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: January 31, 2018