The University of Waterloo is now accepting applications for the Mathematics National Scholarships. These scholarships are open to Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada only.
Approximately 10 scholarships, valued at $12,000 to $25,000 each over eight academic terms, are awarded to the incoming undergraduate students enrolled in any of the academic plans offered by the Faculty of Mathematics (excluding Software Engineering and Computing and Financial Management).
The University of Waterloo is a public research university with the main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Consistently ranked Canada’s most innovative university, Waterloo champions a culture of curiosity, exploration, risk-taking, entrepreneurship, global stewardship, and leadership.
These scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
These scholarships will be awarded in the field of Mathematics?Business Administration (Laurier) and Computer Science (Waterloo) – Double Degree, Business Administration (Laurier) and Mathematics (Waterloo) – Double Degree, Honours Mathematics, Mathematics/Financial Analysis and Risk Management, Computer Science, Mathematics/Business Administration, Mathematics/Chartered Professional Accountancy.
Range $12,000 to $25,000 split equally over eight terms
- Canadian/Permanent resident is eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 10 scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada.
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- The scholarships are open to incoming undergraduate students enrolled in any of the academic plans offered by the Faculty of Mathematics (excluding Software Engineering and Computing and Financial Management).
- These scholarships are open to Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada only.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://uwaterloo.ca/math/sites/ca.math/files/uploads/files/2019facultyofmathematicsscholarshipapplication_0.pdf
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
February 4, 2019.