- Neapolis University Scholarships for BSc in Civil Engineering for International Students, 2019
- 5 Marie Curie PhD Fellowships in Strategic Management in Netherlands, 2019
- University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship for International Students, 2019
- DAAD-GSSP Doctoral Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, 2018
- Master Scholarships in Cultural Sustainability at University of Maiduguri in Nigeria, 2018
- Faculty of Health Science Deans International Scholarship in Australia, 2018
- Heriot-Watt University CRL Scholarship Award, 2018-19
- ADA Early Summer School PhD Scholarships (EDP) in South Africa, 2019
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships for UK/EU Students in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded Faraday Institution PhD Research Studentship at Newcastle University, 2019
MBA Leadership Scholarship at University of Stirling in UK, 2018
The University of Stirling is offering MBA Leadership Scholarship in September 2018. Students must have three or more year’s relevant managerial work experience to be considered.
The University of Stirling is a public university founded by Royal charter in 1967. It is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate close to Stirling.
Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is awarded to study Business Administration.
The £10,000 MBA Leadership Scholarship will be awarded to a high calibre Home or EU student joining the University of Stirling Management School MBA in September 2018.
- This scholarship is available for Home or EU students.
- One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
This scholarship will be awarded to an exceptional Home or EU student who has the potential to be an ambassador for the School and course, to contribute to the academic community and to effect change in the UK. Students must hold an unconditional offer of a place on the full-time University of Stirling MBA for entry in September 2018.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
Complete the MBA Leadership Scholarship Application Form ensuring that all sections are answered legibly and provide a statement of at least 500 words on why a scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the MBA.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 26, 2018.