The new Queen Mary University of London MBBS Malta Scholarships is available for the 2018-2019 academic year. The scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis and are open to all candidates worldwide.
QMUL is one of the UK’s leading research-focused higher education institutions. With around 17,840 students, 4,000 staff and an annual turnover of £300m, it is one of the biggest University of London colleges.
Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Scholarships are available to pursue MBBS programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to pursue Medicine MBBS course.
|Total amount awarded by the Queen Mary University of London per year||Number of awards||Total amount payable by the student, for tuition, per year|
Tuition fees may rise over subsequent years in line with inflation.
The scholarships do not include accommodation fees or any other living expenses.
The scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis and are open to all candidates worldwide.
- A small number of scholarships may be available for late applicants.
- Scholarship can be taken in Malta
To be eligible to apply for the scholarships you must:
- Submit a completed Medicine MBBS Malta application
- Submit a completed scholarship application
- Scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis.
- To qualify, applicants will need to meet the minimum requirements listed below:
- AAB or equivalent; 2:1 or equivalent for graduates,
- a minimum UKCAT score of 2331,
- IELTS 7.0
Scholarships may be awarded on a conditional basis, subject to the student meeting the terms of the academic offer when exam results are announced.
English Language Requirements:
IELTS 7.0 score is required.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Steps from the application the to scholarship award
- Apply for the MBBS Malta
- Apply for the Scholarship
- Be shortlisted for interview or rejected dependent on strength the of application
- Attend an interview either in person or via Skype
- Student considered the or scholarship the if interview was successful
- Student informed of the offer of admission to MBBS and outcome of scholarship application if a decision on this has been made at this point
- Student informed of the offer of admission to MBBS and then the outcome of the scholarship application once this is available, then provided a deadline by which to accept scholarship offer by making the deposit payment.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
June 30, 2018.