- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
Merck KGaA 350 Research Grants in Germany, 2018
Merck KGaA 350 Research Grants
Merck KGaA is offering 350 Research Grants of up to EUR 350,000 per year for 3 years. Researchers from around the world may apply for the grants.
The aim of the Research Grant is to create new sustainable partnerships with leading global science and technology players to work on breakthrough science and to generate valuable seeds for future business.
The Merck Group, branded and commonly known as Merck, is a German multinational chemical, pharmaceutical and life sciences company headquartered in Darmstadt, with around 50,000 employees in around 70 countries.
Grants are available for pursuing research programme.
Field of Study:
Merck intends to offer research grants in the following 4 research areas: Healthy Lives/Drug Discovery; Life Reimagined/Synthetic Biology; Materials & Solutions and Digitalization/Computing.
Researchers from around the world may apply for the grants.
Merck intends to provide research grants of up to EUR 350,000 per year for 3 years in several topic areas. Top submitters will be invited to a Deep Dive workshop to further advance the proposals together with Merck scientists. The deep dive workshop will include the decision on grant recipients. Merck will cover all travel and accommodation costs. Furthermore, grant winners may gain access to meaningful collaborations within Merck and all the resources and connections that this allows.
Researchers from around the world may apply for the grants. The research proposed for the grant must not involve interventional clinical research; involve the testing of competitors’ products
In order to apply, fill out the application form with your research proposal, use only non-confidential information. Please make sure you have read and accepted the terms and conditions before you submit the application form.
Please complete all sections and send the completed form via email.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
August 15, 2018.