- NASA Animation Fellowship for International Students in USA, 2018
- Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships in UK, 2019/2023
- CRENC Studentships for MD Students, MDs and Medical Residents, 2018
- PhD Studentships in Computer Science for African Students in South Africa, 2018
- Freethinker Fellowships for International Students in Germany, 2018
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship at PML and University of Exeter in UK, 2018
- FCReL PhD Student Fellowship Opportunities in Canada, 2018
- Stoller Scholarships 2018/2019 for Undergraduate Course at University of Bolton in UK
- University of Cape Town Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in South Africa, 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Australian and International Students at Massey University, 2018
International Postgraduate Scholarship at Edith Cowan University in Australia, 2018
Scholarships: The Edith Cowan University is inviting applications for Merit International Postgraduate Scholarship to study in Australia. This scholarship is available to students who can demonstrate high levels of academic achievement and English competency in their previous studies.
Host College/University: The Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
Degree level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a 10% reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
At a glance
- You must not be a current ECU student to apply for this scholarship.
- In order to apply for this scholarship, you must not have a course application in the ECU system.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to studyecu-at-ecu.edu.au.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be an international student who can demonstrate a high level of academic performance in prior studies and a high level of English competency;
- Intend to study a postgraduate coursework degree;
- Be commencing study at ECU in the next intake;
- Meet ECU’s English and academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice;
- Not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- Not have a pending course application with ECU;
- Not currently be enrolled in another ECU course;
- Be an International student and not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen; and
- Be studying at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, ECU South West (Bunbury) or online (if applicable).
- Students must have a high level of English competency.
Applying procedure Instructions: To apply students have to follow the given guidelines:
- If you believe you are eligible, click the ‘Pre-Apply Now’ button below to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- ECU will contact you to pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility. This will be within one week after you’ve completed the Scholarship Pre-approval form.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions about how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.
IMPORTANT: This scholarship requires pre-approval BEFORE you apply for a course. Please wait until you hear from us before applying for a course. If you apply for a course before this step, you’ll be automatically declined for the scholarship.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: December 31, 2018