The Monash South Africa is providing learning opportunities for the highest achieving students. To recognize our high-achieving students who are dedicated to excelling academically, by offering scholarships each year.
The Monash South Africa (MSA) students are recognized internationally because of the skills and training that they receive during their years of study. Our graduates are globally relevant and make an impact in the various sectors in which they serve.
- The scholarship is available to pursue
- Be enrolled or have received an offer a Higher Certificate, the Foundation Programme or an undergraduate course of study leading to a higher education award.
Field of Study:
Scholarship will be awarded to study the entire subject offered by the university.
The scholarship will be awarded a total of 25%-100% of annual fees.
- The scholarship is available for the highest achieving South African and International students.
- Scholarship can be taken in South Africa.
- Be enrolled or have received an offer to enroll as a full-time student at Monash South Africa in a Higher Certificate, the Foundation Program or an undergraduate course of study leading to a higher education award.
- Not be a recipient of any other financial support award.
- Be studying Year 12 or equivalent (South Africa citizen) or be studying in the final year of secondary school or equivalent (international); or
- Be a current Monash South Africa student and have completed a minimum of one semester of study at Monash South Africa.
- Be able to demonstrate that the additional costs of textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses and travelling costs can be covered at the student’s own cost.
English Language Requirements:
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Submit your application, along with any relevant documentation, by 15 November for Semester One and 30 April for Semester Two Withdrawing from your course.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 15, 2018.