ESSCA School of Management is offering dual degree Scholarship for Master of Science in International Entrepreneurship. It is an opportunity to study in two countries, at two highly prestigious institutions.
Founded in 1909 in Angers, ESSCA is one of the top French graduate schools of management offering Bachelor and Master programmes to French and international students. The school offers a range of specialist Master’s programmes taught only in English.
In order to be eligible students required a standard level of English (approx. TOEFL 550).
Scholarships are available to pursue MSc programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is awarded in International Entrepreneurship.
ESSCA offers a limited number of partial and total scholarships for students from outside France.
Scholarship is available to students outside France.
- Number of scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken at ESSCA School of Management in France and another degree issued by the partner university chosen by the student (France + England, Germany, Russia Spain or USA)
For entry into the programme, participants will need to have:
- A 4-year Bachelor degree, preferably but not exclusively in business administration or engineering
- French candidates and candidates from French-speaking African countries are required to have an M1 diploma or a total of 240 ETCS credits
- A Standard level of English (approx. TOEFL 550)
English Language Requirements:
Students required a Standard level of English (approx. TOEFL 550).
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
Please consult IBSA website for information on the application process:
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 31, 2018.